The Reynolds High School Journalism Institute is an intensive two-week journalism training program for high school teachers. Transportation, lodging, meals, materials, tuition and continuing education credits are covered by a grant from the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation. Up to 175 participants will be selected for the program, which will be held at five different universities:
- Arizona State University, Phoenix
- University of Texas at Austin
- Kent State University, Kent, Ohio
- University of Nevada, Reno
- University of Missouri, Columbia
The deadline to apply is March 1, 2012. For more information, follow this link.