Find an interactive game show style quiz board with questions based on the week’s top stories in the Boston Herald, here. There is a text only version of the questions below, as well as the answers to last week’s questions.
1. The Boston Public Library is under scrutiny after they reported what to police?
2. Faneuil Hall street performers are very happy because Fanueil Hall management backed down from doing what?
3. What "Modern Family" celebrity had a son who graduated from Emerson College last weekend?
4. What beloved late-night TV host aired his final show last week?
5. What two Hollywood brothers, and Cambridge natives, have movies releasing on the same day next January?
6. How did Robert Kraft decide to handle the penalties given to the Patriots?
7. What Famous pizza chain, that began in the North End almost 90 years ago, filed bankruptcy and closed four locations?
8. Why were there 37,000 flags on the Boston Common this past weekend?
Answers to last week's quiz:
1. Death penalty
2. The train derailed and killed seven passengers
3. Fenway Park to NYC
4. Stop & Shop and Hannaford
5. Suspend Tom Brady four games, fined $1 million, and lost two draft picks
6. Tweeting racists/inappropriate remarks about whites, specifically white males
7. Big Bird
8. For the retracted story in Rolling Stone about a rape on the UVA campus