Find an interactive, game-show style board for our Weekly News Quiz here. Or find a text-only version of the questions and answers below.
1. Last week, Amazon unveiled their newest line of what popular eReader?
2. This internet television startup is trying to fight back after the Supreme Court ruled that they violate copyright laws.
3. Dunkin Donuts, whose leader revealed that they will not meet their sales forecast this year, is based in what Massachusetts town?
4. The current season of which popular cooking show takes place in Boston?
5. Which country won a bid to supply new subway cars for the MBTA?
6. Taxi owners and drivers have formed a new group to fight ridesharing companies such as these. Name one of two.
7. Mayor Martin Walsh’s name is currently being added to city signs all over Boston, replacing the name of which former mayor?
8. ast week, the Republican candidate for lieutenant governor urged Campaign Sm@art students to get involved in politics.
9. Which national sport organization is calling for shorter games (most last at least 2.5 hours) to appease the shorter attention spans of younger viewers?
10. Which NHL Bruins captain suffered a knee injury last week, keeping him on the sidelines for at least 4-6 weeks?
4. Top Chef.
6. Uber, Lyft.
7. Thomas Menino.
8. Karyn Polito.
10. Zdeno Chara.