Learn about current events in a fun way with this interactive, Jeopardy-style quiz board based on last week’s top stories in the Boston Herald! Access the quiz here or find a text only version of the questions at the bottom of the page. Answers will be posted next week!
Subscribe to the Boston Herald in Education program today to get free access to the newspaper, over 50+ curriculum guides in every subject, and student publishing opportunities!
1. This past week, firefighters in Boston warned the public of the dangers of parking your car in front of what?
2. A new Pro Shop was revealed last week at this sports complex, home to the Bruins and Celtics.
3. SkreensTV is a new device that compiles all television services onto one screen, made by an engineer from what Massachusetts town?
4. What futuristic devices are being used alongside surgeons in the operating room?
5. This week, a popular book-to-movie series premiered part one of a two part movie starring Jennifer Lawrence, called what?
6. Brazilian artist Adriana Varejao will exhibit her work at what Boston art museum?
7. Marathon survivor Adrianne Haslet-Davis has been using her fame and inspiring story to raise money for which nonprofit?
8. This popular agricultural trend includes growing produce in cities and urban areas.
9. What popular “That Was Easy” office supply chain announced it will close 170 stores this year?
10. This week, President Obama vowed to give legal status to how many of our country’s immigrants?