Here is an interactive quiz board of this week’s news quiz based on current events in the Boston Herald. Find a text only version of the questions below, as well as answers to last week’s quiz at the bottom of the post.
Give your students the link to this quiz for a fun snow day activity!
1. This sports “scandal” involving under-inflated footballs during the Patriots-Colts game has been named ____ by the media.
2. This New England Patriot rescued a woman from a car wreck after winning the AFC East against the Indianapolis Colts.
3. Last week we celebrated the legacy of what historic Civil Rights movement leader.
4. Last week President Barack Obama gave this annual speech on the state of affairs in America.
5. This country superstar played a concert in Boston over the weekend after taking a 16 year hiatus.
6. This movie about a military sniper has been leading ticket sales at movie theaters nationwide.
Answers to last week’s quiz
2. 40 minutes.
3. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
4. Jared Sullinger.
7. The Indianapolis Colts.